You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of my phone saying I have no storage and only 5GB when I have 64GB

I use to have a iPhone 6s which said it had 5GB on there, and I just bought a new IPhone 12, and transferred my iCloud stuff to the new phone and now it keeps saying this phone has 5GB as well, even though it has 64GB. In my camera roll it says there’s not enough storage so my new photos won’t be saved to iCloud. How can I fix this?

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 4:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 5:15 PM

That message refers to your iCloud storage, not your device storage. See -> What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The base, free iCloud account includes 5GB of online iCloud storage. If that is full and you need more, you would need to subscribe monthly for additional iCloud space.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 21, 2021 5:15 PM in response to sabiah225

That message refers to your iCloud storage, not your device storage. See -> What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The base, free iCloud account includes 5GB of online iCloud storage. If that is full and you need more, you would need to subscribe monthly for additional iCloud space.

How do I get rid of my phone saying I have no storage and only 5GB when I have 64GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.