You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can going into the Apple store help expedite my request for recovery of my password?

Will going into an Apple store help assist with getting my recovery of my Apple ID password. The battery on my original phone is dead, so when they send me the information via email I’m not able to retrieve it. I purchased a new phone but still need that information to set up the new phone. I can’t wait a month to get that information

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 5:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 5:56 AM

The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple Support, to include an Apple Store, can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. 

1 reply

Can going into the Apple store help expedite my request for recovery of my password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.