You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two apple id's. One from my work and my personal one. I have movies and songs purchased on my work account that I want to access on my persoal account.

I have two apple id's and own movies and music on my old account and want to be able to access them on my new account. I have set up the old account as a share account but am still unable to access the movies and music. The old account was set up with my company email address but as I have retired the company has retired my email. It still seems to be active in the cloud as I can still log my ipad into that account. I have done family sharing with all the boxes checked but still no luck> ??? Help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 2:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Similar questions

1 reply

I have two apple id's. One from my work and my personal one. I have movies and songs purchased on my work account that I want to access on my persoal account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.