You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music One Month Free Trial

I got the Apple Music free trial for one month and I cancelled it thinking it would stay like all the others do but it stopped working. Is there any way I can get that free trial back or is it completely gone? The reason I cancelled was because I usually forget so I just cancel right away that way I have no problem with it being charged later.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 1:10 PM

As it says in the 'About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section of:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

"If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately."

Furthermore, you only get one chance at a free subscription. You cannot get it back. It is completely gone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 10, 2021 1:10 PM in response to eleana222

As it says in the 'About canceling subscriptions from Apple' section of:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

"If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately."

Furthermore, you only get one chance at a free subscription. You cannot get it back. It is completely gone.

Apple Music One Month Free Trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.