You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to sync my iPhone 7 with my Mac Pro with Big Sur. How do I sync since there is no iTunes anymore

trying to sync my iPhone 7 with my Mac Pro with Big Sur. How do I sync since there is no iTunes anymore. Don't see on my iPhone 7 all of my playlists on my Mac Pro.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 8:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2021 9:57 AM

I have the same question when I just bought a new mac book pro M1 2020 with Big Sur. Yes, iTunes is nowhere to be found but open up the Music app then connect your iPhone. To the left of the window, look for your iPhone, click on it which will open up another window with the music contents of your iPhone. Look for the "sync" to the right upper hand of the window then voila, it opens up the sync portion.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 23, 2021 9:57 AM in response to dubrovsky

I have the same question when I just bought a new mac book pro M1 2020 with Big Sur. Yes, iTunes is nowhere to be found but open up the Music app then connect your iPhone. To the left of the window, look for your iPhone, click on it which will open up another window with the music contents of your iPhone. Look for the "sync" to the right upper hand of the window then voila, it opens up the sync portion.

trying to sync my iPhone 7 with my Mac Pro with Big Sur. How do I sync since there is no iTunes anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.