You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my airpods are connecting to my phone perfectly fine. but they are not connecting to find my, what should i do?

i recently got airpods a few months ago. and i lost them, so i went into the find my app and realized they weren’t setup. i found them anyway but, after i did i tried to set them up to find my. i didn’t have the problem before with my other pairs of airpods. i looked up how to fix it and nothing worked. so, how do i connect my airpods pro’s to the find my app?

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 11:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 11:35 PM

Try factory resetting your AirPods Pro.

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT209463

And then set them up like new again. If it does not work I will advise you to contact apple support.

1 reply

my airpods are connecting to my phone perfectly fine. but they are not connecting to find my, what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.