You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match

I am able to download my music cd's in to my itunes library with no problem. And when I open my phone I can see all of the cd's that I have recently added to my itunes library. The problem is when I open the album on my phone to see the song list, only some of the songs, all off the songs or none of the songs are shown in the albums. I have tried updating all of my devices and turning the sync on and off in my settings. Nothing is changing.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 2:21 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jul 28, 2021 12:32 PM in response to douglasfrombuckley

Hi douglasfrombuckley,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are having trouble getting certain tracks in your music library to upload to your iPhone.

Are you subscribed to Apple Music or iTunes Match? These services would be required for the matching to occur. If you are subscribed to one of these services, ensure you have Sync Library enabled on both devices.

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

From the above article, if not all tracks have uploaded right away, check back later, as this process can take time.

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

You may also be able to obtain helpful information from the status information of the tracks that you are having trouble with. What is the cloud status of these tracks on your Mac? Take a look at the next article for more information.

Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC

Hope this helps! If we can clarify anything further, please let us know.

itunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.