You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I charge the AirPods?

How do I charge the AirPods Pro I just bought. The cable is does not have a USB on one end, only the lightening and then anothe type

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:39 AM

The cable that comes with the AirPods is USB-C. It's a type of USB.

You can use any Lightning to USB-A cable you may already have however from an iPhone or iPad or a USB-C to USB-A adapter and connect it to an iPhone, iPad, Mac or android device's USB charger you may also already have.

Alternatively you can place the AirPods case on any Qi compatible wireless charger pad to charge.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2021 9:39 AM in response to RGP24

The cable that comes with the AirPods is USB-C. It's a type of USB.

You can use any Lightning to USB-A cable you may already have however from an iPhone or iPad or a USB-C to USB-A adapter and connect it to an iPhone, iPad, Mac or android device's USB charger you may also already have.

Alternatively you can place the AirPods case on any Qi compatible wireless charger pad to charge.

How do I charge the AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.