You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Liquid detection in the lightning connector

Hi! Just want to ask if anyone experienced the sudden prompt of liquid detection in iphone 11? My phone was not exposed in any water source so i'm confused. It has been 4 days and now my phone already drained. I can't charge it due to the liquid detection still prompted. I already dried my phone to natural air flow even downloaded the water eject. Im somehow upset. Apple claim that iphone 11 is water and dust resistant however this thing happen even the phone was not expose in water. I barely use my phone since im working, i only use it after work. Im not the kind of person glued to my phone for the whole day. Hope someone knows how to fix this, or anyone from apple can explain why this happens? Thank you!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 4:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2021 4:41 PM

If you see a liquid-detection alert on your iPhone - Apple Support

Of note:

If you see this alert every time you connect a certain cable or accessory, that cable or accessory might be damaged. Contact the manufacturer.
If you see this alert every time you connect an Apple Lightning cable or accessory, contact Apple Support.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 25, 2021 4:41 PM in response to ecvidad

If you see a liquid-detection alert on your iPhone - Apple Support

Of note:

If you see this alert every time you connect a certain cable or accessory, that cable or accessory might be damaged. Contact the manufacturer.
If you see this alert every time you connect an Apple Lightning cable or accessory, contact Apple Support.

Liquid detection in the lightning connector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.