You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discord not working on iPhone

Hi, I would like to follow up on my ticket below. I am still unable to get discord to work

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252659804

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 7:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 8:09 PM

You will not get a follow-up here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. You need to contact Apple using the information in your email from Apple about your support ticket. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here.

3 replies

Aug 6, 2021 8:23 AM in response to AllisonH.

Unfortunately, there isn't much else that can be done. Did you tell Discord that you are seeing that error? I don't see much posted here about that app, but I am not aware of anyone that I know that uses it either. You will have to work it out with Discord. If they say it is Apple, they need to work with Apple about the problem that their app is not working on iOS.

Discord not working on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.