You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased 2T in iCloud and my device 265 still full

how can I free space my iPhone storage, I purchased 2T in I cloud and my device is 256, is there any way I can keep the data in I cloud and free my device space !?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:45 AM

It is not possible to buy more storage for an iPhone; it will never have more than it did when you bought it. What you bought is iCloud storage that is used for backing up and also for syncing to other devices. Here is an explanation→What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 6:45 AM in response to KhalidKSA

It is not possible to buy more storage for an iPhone; it will never have more than it did when you bought it. What you bought is iCloud storage that is used for backing up and also for syncing to other devices. Here is an explanation→What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

I purchased 2T in iCloud and my device 265 still full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.