You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving emails to my iCloud account because it says it is full… but I have deleted emails and on my storage it says I am using 32GB of 2TB… I have the highest storage possible

I am not receiving my iCloud emails. When someone tries to email me it says it is full.

i deleted about 2k emails yesterday.

on my storage it says I am using 32GB of the 2 TB I have. I apparently have the highest storage plan available.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 5:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 9:39 AM

Thanks for getting in touch, kaci226.

It looks like you're having trouble with your iCloud Mail. We can help.

When you have a chance, check out this article: If iCloud Mail isn't working

"Things to check first

1. Check the system status of iCloud Mail.
  2. Check that you turned on iCloud Mail:
    • On your Mac, open the Mail app then choose Mail >Preferences. Click Accounts, then select your iCloud account in the sidebar. Under Account Information, make sure that the account is turned on and the status is online. 
    • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and check that Mail is turned on. 
  1. Make sure you that haven't exceeded your iCloud storage limit. If you exceed your iCloud storage limit, learn how to make more space available in iCloud
  2. Make sure that you're using the latest version of software on your device."

There are additional steps from this article that may help. This is another great resource to review: Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud

If this article doesn't help and you're still getting the error of full storage, contact Apple Support.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 10, 2021 9:39 AM in response to kaci226

Thanks for getting in touch, kaci226.

It looks like you're having trouble with your iCloud Mail. We can help.

When you have a chance, check out this article: If iCloud Mail isn't working

"Things to check first

1. Check the system status of iCloud Mail.
  2. Check that you turned on iCloud Mail:
    • On your Mac, open the Mail app then choose Mail >Preferences. Click Accounts, then select your iCloud account in the sidebar. Under Account Information, make sure that the account is turned on and the status is online. 
    • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud and check that Mail is turned on. 
  1. Make sure you that haven't exceeded your iCloud storage limit. If you exceed your iCloud storage limit, learn how to make more space available in iCloud
  2. Make sure that you're using the latest version of software on your device."

There are additional steps from this article that may help. This is another great resource to review: Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud

If this article doesn't help and you're still getting the error of full storage, contact Apple Support.

Take care!

I am not receiving emails to my iCloud account because it says it is full… but I have deleted emails and on my storage it says I am using 32GB of 2TB… I have the highest storage possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.