You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use Apple Pay in Roaming with Apple Watch?

Like seriously, I want to go to Hungary but I live in Romania, and I want to use Apple Pay with Apple Watch but I only going to have Roaming. So can I use it with Roaming?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 11:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 1:57 PM

If you have your iPhone with you, the Apple Watch will be using the iPhone. So as long as your iPhone carrier plan supports roaming, or you get a local SIM card or eSIM, your Apple Watch can use Apple Pay and answer and make phone calls, receive and send messages etc... AGAIN, as long as your iPhone is with you.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2021 1:57 PM in response to Justasadman

If you have your iPhone with you, the Apple Watch will be using the iPhone. So as long as your iPhone carrier plan supports roaming, or you get a local SIM card or eSIM, your Apple Watch can use Apple Pay and answer and make phone calls, receive and send messages etc... AGAIN, as long as your iPhone is with you.

Can I use Apple Pay in Roaming with Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.