You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked iphone

I think my iphone is hacked for someone..

is anyone can eavesdrops my calls of see my images or any of this ??

I need someone to cantact me as soon as possible please

thank you ..

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 5:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 5:20 AM

Applications, Device Management, or otherwise do not have the permissions necessary to be able to listen to your phone calls. As long as your device is not Jailbroken then you should have no reason to worry about phone calls.

As far as your Photos and Videos they can be accessed by Applications that you have given permission to, and they may additionally be backed up to iCloud.

Therefore I would:

• Check for unknown Applications
  • Check where your Apple ID is logged in
  • Reset the privacy exceptions in Settings>General>Reset

These are just some things to start out and absolutely will not cover everything. But there is a million possible answers and to be absolutely sure you should contact someone that knows what they are doing to have a look through your device.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2021 5:20 AM in response to ahlam260

Applications, Device Management, or otherwise do not have the permissions necessary to be able to listen to your phone calls. As long as your device is not Jailbroken then you should have no reason to worry about phone calls.

As far as your Photos and Videos they can be accessed by Applications that you have given permission to, and they may additionally be backed up to iCloud.

Therefore I would:

• Check for unknown Applications
  • Check where your Apple ID is logged in
  • Reset the privacy exceptions in Settings>General>Reset

These are just some things to start out and absolutely will not cover everything. But there is a million possible answers and to be absolutely sure you should contact someone that knows what they are doing to have a look through your device.

Jun 28, 2021 5:18 AM in response to kb1951

No thats not helpful for me ..

first question ! How could I know if my phone is jailbroken or not ??

second question ! My brother give a gift an iphone 11 ! So now he have the serial number that was in the box for my phone !?

so I am asking if he has the serial number ! Can he hacking my phone and listen to my calls and see my pictures and see everything I do ???

Hacked iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.