You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen time

The screen time password is no longer working and I cannot access my phone. Trying to change it using my appleID is not working as unknown numbers are blocked and therefore cannot receive a code. I keep getting into loops with no solution. What can I do?

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 3:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 3:51 PM

serchin4 wrote:

The screen time password is no longer working and I cannot access my phone. Trying to change it using my appleID is not working as unknown numbers are blocked and therefore cannot receive a code. I keep getting into loops with no solution. What can I do?

You put your phone in recovery mode as outlined in the link under related article.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2021 3:51 PM in response to serchin4

serchin4 wrote:

You put your phone in recovery mode as outlined in the link under related article.

screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.