You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Previously removed content shows up again

Why is content that was previously removed from iTunes showing back up in the database as needing to download....and I can't remove it now?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 30, 2021 8:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 4:20 AM

iTunes will show any unhidden past purchases that are not stored locally with cloud links so they may be streamed or downloaded. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and hide anything you don't want to be shown.

tt2

7 replies

May 31, 2021 7:57 AM in response to turingtest2

Let me be more clear. My issue is with Podcasts. The problem is that podcasts that I have previously listened to and then removed are now showing up again and out to the right (between the title of the podcast and "time" column, there is an icon of a cloud with a down arrow. I don't want to see these titles in my list and they will not delete.

Previously removed content shows up again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.