You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I undo an upgrade of Reminders?

How can I undo an upgrade of Reminders on my iPhone so I can use the app on my device that isn't upgraded?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 27, 2021 1:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 3:23 PM

Now that you have upgraded Reminders on your iPhone, you will only

be able to see them on your mac if you go to, https://www.icloud.com

and login with your Apple ID and password.

5 replies

May 28, 2021 10:34 AM in response to BDAqua

My iPhone is backed-up daily. The Reminders app is working fine (updated) on my iPhone. The problem is that my Mac was not updated and all reminders seem (?) gone from that device. I don't intend to upgrade past current Mojave, so I just want to go back to the previous version on my iPhone so the app will work on all 4 of my devices.

Jun 10, 2021 11:25 AM in response to Eau Rouge

OK- so I like your answer above. Solves my problem until I'm ready to upgrade my MacBook Air! So, now another question: Is there any way to re-order my Reminder Lists? I have many (I'm sorta compulsive!) and I have to keep scrolling through the ones I don't use much to get to those I use frequently...I'd like to place the frequently used lists up top.

How can I undo an upgrade of Reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.