You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of iPhone

I was messing with my password on my iPhone and got locked out. Now, it says "iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes." The thing is, I've searched how to fix it, but nothing has worked. Plus, I do not have an apple computer to unlock it. Is there another way?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 27, 2021 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 27, 2021 11:57 AM

You can use a Windows computer and iTunes. But your only solution is to restore it in iTunes on a windows or Mac computer, or with finder on a MacOS Catalina or Big Sur computer. There is no other way to recover a disabled device other than to restore it which erases it and resets the passcode.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 27, 2021 11:57 AM in response to bella003

You can use a Windows computer and iTunes. But your only solution is to restore it in iTunes on a windows or Mac computer, or with finder on a MacOS Catalina or Big Sur computer. There is no other way to recover a disabled device other than to restore it which erases it and resets the passcode.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Locked out of iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.