You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I turn off Stand reminder at night?

Is there no way that I can turn off stand reminder at night without setting watch to “do not disturb”? It would be really nice to be able to set stand reminders between certain wake hours like from 6 AM to 10 PM but still allow other notifications at night if desired.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 25, 2021 10:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 4:50 AM

Yes sure, if you open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap down to My Watch > Notifications > Activity, there is the Stand Reminders optional selection there. Turning that OFF should do the trick.

However, if you want to turn this off for certain hours only, then that would be a new feature request. You could submit it to Apple here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2021 4:50 AM in response to CaliDoc

Yes sure, if you open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap down to My Watch > Notifications > Activity, there is the Stand Reminders optional selection there. Turning that OFF should do the trick.

However, if you want to turn this off for certain hours only, then that would be a new feature request. You could submit it to Apple here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Can I turn off Stand reminder at night?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.