You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The blue “aura” on my navigation is not appearing and arrow is not moving as i move direction?!

The arrow does follow the street i am going but it does not move its direction.

Before u say it - i have tried to use my compass - its stuck on north. It does show rhe right coordinates but its stuck on north.

Posted on May 19, 2021 3:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 4:10 AM

I did that and it didn’t help. HOWEVER, I tried this and it solved the problem:

I removed my phone case in which i had 2 cards. According to google this is why it is not working:

The compass sensors are very sensitive to interference. Make sure you are holding your device away from any electric cables/magnetic objects. Also check you don't have a magnet on your case as this can interfere with the sensors.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 19, 2021 4:10 AM in response to ckuan

I did that and it didn’t help. HOWEVER, I tried this and it solved the problem:

I removed my phone case in which i had 2 cards. According to google this is why it is not working:

The compass sensors are very sensitive to interference. Make sure you are holding your device away from any electric cables/magnetic objects. Also check you don't have a magnet on your case as this can interfere with the sensors.

The blue “aura” on my navigation is not appearing and arrow is not moving as i move direction?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.