You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please

I have a project to do. By far Wordperfect is the BEST software to use for this manuscript project, because it is easier and much more flexible than MS Word. Also, Can I download maOS High Sierra. I currently have El Capitan oaths computer because I can't take my desk top computer with me. I feel very frustrated right now, because MAC and Wordperfect aren't speaking to one another. How can I download Windows 10 just to download Wordperfect. I really need Wordperfect because it was also highly rated for editing capability. Using Wordperfect to do a 420 page manuscript will take half the time than it would take with Word. Word is not an option for this project. Help Please :-(

MacBook Pro 17″, OS X 10.11

Posted on May 14, 2021 5:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 5:52 AM

Hi,

You can download High Sierra from following site.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

2 replies

Help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.