You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant redeem a gift card i got by email

i got an email with a pin code and a number gift card but if i try to redeem it it said to try again later or that its not valid

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 1:31 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2021 11:52 AM in response to mica280

Hey mica280,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to redeem your gift card. When you receive a gift card by email, you click "Redeem Now" in the emailed link. You want to make sure your gift card isn't an Apple Store Gift Card. They can't be redeemed in the iTunes or App Store. They will be gold, silver, gray, or white in color.

It's important to know that you can't redeem Apple Gift Cards or iTunes & App Store Gift Cards outside of the country or region of purchase. For example, if you purchased a gift card in the United States, then it must be redeemed in the United States.

If none of the above apply to you, you can reach out to Apple Support to help with redeeming your gift card. Use the link below.

Apple - Get Support

Choose Billing & Subscriptions > Gift Card & Codes.

Warm regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.