You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 won’t charge

My iPhone 11 won’t charge but it gets charged when it’s turned off and right now my phone’s at 1% and it remains the same without charging and then turns off in a bit. Then it gets charged after it’s turned off and automatically turns on and remains at 1%. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m so confused.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 12:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 12:42 PM

Djkaja911 Said:

"My iPhone 11 won’t charge: My iPhone 11 won’t charge but it gets charged when it’s turned off and right now my phone’s at 1% and it remains the same without charging and then turns off in a bit. Then it gets charged after it’s turned off and automatically turns on and remains at 1%. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m so confused.

-------

Links to Use:

A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 29, 2021 12:42 PM in response to Djkaja911

Djkaja911 Said:

"My iPhone 11 won’t charge: My iPhone 11 won’t charge but it gets charged when it’s turned off and right now my phone’s at 1% and it remains the same without charging and then turns off in a bit. Then it gets charged after it’s turned off and automatically turns on and remains at 1%. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m so confused.

-------

Links to Use:

A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

My iPhone 11 won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.