You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ear voice problem no sound any call

My front up speaker problem any person call me I receiving call but not sound ear voice call so plese requested solwed my problem

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 9:10 AM

Hi there Ravitotwani!

Thank you for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you are having trouble hearing your callers when you receive a call. We'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

If you have already followed the steps listed in: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Reach out to our support Advisors for additional troubleshooting here: Get Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2021 9:10 AM in response to Ravitotwani

Hi there Ravitotwani!

Thank you for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you are having trouble hearing your callers when you receive a call. We'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

If you have already followed the steps listed in: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Reach out to our support Advisors for additional troubleshooting here: Get Support

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

My ear voice problem no sound any call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.