You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted my mails by mistake from iCloud. How can I recover them?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 9:43 AM

Your profile shows using an iPhone see the article Delete and recover emails in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

From a web browser if Apple ID is signed with its credentials at www.icloud.com see the article Delete email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

The mails in trash folder can be selected ( use command and A keys ) , copy them ( use command and C keys ) and paste ( use command and V keys ) again in inbox before 30 days as after 30 days the mails are erased permanently from iCloud server .

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2021 9:43 AM in response to leena265

Your profile shows using an iPhone see the article Delete and recover emails in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

From a web browser if Apple ID is signed with its credentials at www.icloud.com see the article Delete email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

The mails in trash folder can be selected ( use command and A keys ) , copy them ( use command and C keys ) and paste ( use command and V keys ) again in inbox before 30 days as after 30 days the mails are erased permanently from iCloud server .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.