You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App is not reflecting my stats...

My spouse and I both have new Apple Watches (this is her first Apple Watch). We also got new iPhones. I finally created my own Apple i.d. we are joined through Family Share (she has the main account); however, the stats in the Health app on my phone and on my Apple Watch reflect her stats rather than mine.

I was able to change the details in the Health app from hers to mine, but my phone Activity app is still recording her activity (e.g. steps, etc.), not mine.

The other thing is that in the Health App on my iPhone, when I check “Devices,” I get the message that my “watch is no longer paired with this iPhone.” But when I go to the Watch app, it shows as paired with the phone.

I was hoping creating my own Apple i.d. would makes things easier, but that as not been the case. Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 12:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2021 10:18 AM

It might be good idea to unpair and pair again, just to make sure everything is configured correctly between the two watches and matching Apple IDs. This will restore factory settings and then repairing will restore your apps and personal data - from the paired Apple ID only.

Here the key steps for Health and Family Share:

See activity and health reports for family members - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2021 10:18 AM in response to LA1835

It might be good idea to unpair and pair again, just to make sure everything is configured correctly between the two watches and matching Apple IDs. This will restore factory settings and then repairing will restore your apps and personal data - from the paired Apple ID only.

Here the key steps for Health and Family Share:

See activity and health reports for family members - Apple Support

Health App is not reflecting my stats...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.