You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app on iMac Big Sur 11.2.3

My mail app inboxes on my iMac just disappeared - I'm on Big Sur v.11.2.3. HELP!

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 9:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 11:48 AM

That fixed it!! Wow!, Thank you so much. I will save this dialogue in case it ever happens again, and I can't remember what fixed it. I am very grateful. Such a relief.

Thank you again!

Peace & Joy!

Peggy

6 replies

Apr 8, 2021 10:19 PM in response to rkaufmann87

THANKS VERY MUCH, but I found no such option - not in Help and here's what is behind View:

Hide Tab Bar

Show All Tabs

Sort By >

Filter >

Use Column Layout

Show Bottom Preview

Show Date and Tie

x-Show To/Cc Label

Show Message Size

Show Contact Photo

Highlight Conversations

x-Organize by Conversations

Expand All Conversations

Collapse All Conversations

Cc Address Field

x-Bcc Address Field

Reply-To Address Field

Hide Related Messages

Hide Mailbox List

Hide Toolbar

Customize Toolbar

Hide Favorites Bar

Enter Full Screen

Actually it is the aggregated list of all inboxes that normally appears at the top of the list of all emails and their folders that has gone missing from above "Favorites, Smart Mailboxes, On My Mac, and then each of three emails I use, including the inbox for each. But how do I get back the inbox list at the top again? Any clues how to get that back or why it happened? Thanks!

Mail app on iMac Big Sur 11.2.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.