You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Oxygen level 5 min intervals during sleep? Please!

There are tons of questions to Apple about how to measure oxygen levels during sleep. The answer is always two links : one to Track your sleep and other to Measrue your oxygen level.

This does not help.

What we want is the ability to set the watch to measure O2 level every 5 or 10 minutes during sleep. Just like e.g. Garmin devices are able to set to do already.

I understand that the watch O2 data is not medically accurate. Still I (and many more) would like to see this data - just to see if there is a reoccuring pattern of O2 drop night after night.

So please Apple, give us this feature!

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 10:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 10:55 AM

Suggest it here;

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

4 replies

Apr 25, 2021 6:14 AM in response to Bersercci

I too, need this feature on the Apple Watch!!!! I barely survived 24 day in the hospital with covid and I am still on O2 after 72 from being released from the hospital. I purchased the Apple Watch 6 because of the O2 feature and it FALLS SHORT unless someone can tell me how to set it up to record my po2 every 5 min. (Or more often, With a lower limit alarm like the heart rate has). Support, please correct this asap! I do not want to buy a Garmin product to monitor this IMPORTANT function. This feature need to be 24/7 and you should be able to view on your watch with out looking at your phone. Will anyone reading this and agreeing with the premise, reply and support this request, in the hopes that enough users will demand this function that will prompt action on apples part? As a COVID near death survivor I MUST monitor my PO2 continuously! APPLE PLEASE HELP

Oxygen level 5 min intervals during sleep? Please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.