You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Texts

Hi! I just got a new phone and transferred everything to it. But, when I delete something on my old phone, its no longer there. I deleted all my text conversations on my old phone and now they are gone on my new phone. Those texts mean a lot to me, is there any way I can get them back? They are all backed up too.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 1:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 1:44 PM

nafjnfenif wrote:

Hi! I just got a new phone and transferred everything to it. But, when I delete something on my old phone, its no longer there. I deleted all my text conversations on my old phone and now they are gone on my new phone. Those texts mean a lot to me, is there any way I can get them back? They are all backed up too.

No sounds like you were using this Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support which isn't part of this What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 31, 2021 1:44 PM in response to nafjnfenif

nafjnfenif wrote:

No sounds like you were using this Use Messages in iCloud - Apple Support which isn't part of this What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Texts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.