You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to install some application but i can't do why?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 4:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 11:10 AM

Go to:

Tap: Settings > [your name at the top] > Media & Purchases > View Account > Review Apple ID.

and check your payment information is current. Even if you only want something that is free this will be required if you already have any payment form on record

4 replies

Apr 14, 2021 3:26 PM in response to vercus256

vercus256 Said:

"i Want to install apps but it says my Apple ID has not been at the apple iTunes"

-------

I do not quite follow you.

Can you take a screenshot of this, please?

Go Here: Take a screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

Be certain to remove any personal information, such as time, names, and phone numbers. Simply drag the edges of the screenshot to the edge of the message. Or just block this information by creating rectangles over it. Use the Photos app to do this, or use the screenshot that pops up when taking the screenshot.

Mar 31, 2021 11:24 AM in response to hotmail0373

hotmail0373 Said:

"i want to install some application but i can't do why?"

-------

That's VPN Software:

Keep that off of your iPhone. I can see that it is VPN software. Such software can get in the way on your iPhone, particularly for security settings (i.e. Find My) and for login sites (i.e. eMail and Bank Accounts). So keep it off of your iPhone. If enabled, sure enough you can't get in.

i want to install some application but i can't do why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.