You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Something is wrong calendar alert

Last night when I was on my iPhone I got a calendar invite banner across the top of my screen saying SOS there is something wrong and when I opened my calendar this alert was now on every day all day. There’s no option to delete either. I checked my emails and found the attached pic email in my junk folder. My husband said to delete the calendar event but I couldn’t, I could only accept, maybe or decline. I pressed decline and it said I couldn’t delete the event. Has anyone else had this and how do I fix it? Does someone now have access to my phone?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 1:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 2:06 PM

You need to clear out the entire spam calendar

In Calendar app, tap on Calendars and uncheck the ones you don’t recognise .

Then  Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Subscribed Calendars, look for the problem calendar and delete it.

1 reply

Something is wrong calendar alert

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.