You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I unpair an Apple Watch from my iPhone 11 ?

How do I unpair an Apple Watch from my iCloud account when some else paired it. I don’t own an Apple Watch?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 11:49 AM

Try this;

On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.

Go to Find Iphone.

Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase Apple Watch.

Select Next until the device is erased.

Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2021 11:49 AM in response to Lilmj1503

Try this;

On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.

Go to Find Iphone.

Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase Apple Watch.

Select Next until the device is erased.

Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.

Mar 31, 2021 6:59 PM in response to Lilmj1503

Thank you, most helpful. I believe I have another issue I must see about to resolve my specific case. I’ve never owned nor paired an iWatch nor any watch to my iPhone and have suddenly realized that through my old Cell phones, someone has created an iCloud account and is syncing all my information to my new iPhone. I had no idea I even had an iCloud account until I bought my 1st iPhone last year. Suddenly my whole world has changed & made me more aware of my surroundings. So I was broken into and my old cell phones & laptop were stolen amongst other issues & thefts. Now I realize how they knew I wasn’t home, by using “Find My” app because someone paired an Apple Watch to my iPhone unbeknownst to me. I have other issues I’m trying to straighten out one at a time. Thank You Apple for notifying me of my Privacy issues & notifications, for with your privacy awareness, I have learned more than I wanted to.

How do I unpair an Apple Watch from my iPhone 11 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.