You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar hacked

I’m getting messages in my iPad calander from hackers and want you to click on a website, which obviously I will not. How do I get rid of these messages right in the iPad calendar app?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 2:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
3 replies

Mar 28, 2021 2:55 PM in response to Rudegar

I did get hold of support and they said it was “subscriptions” in the calendar and had me turn them off. I don’t recall ever subscribing in the first place, but my iPad did do a software update late last night. Doubt that could have turned subscriptions on. I’ve never received hacker spam through a calendar of all things before, so this really threw me. Thanks.

Mar 28, 2021 2:58 PM in response to shamrockrepublic

I did get hold of support and they said it was “subscriptions” in the calendar and had me turn them off. I don’t recall ever subscribing in the first place, but my iPad did do a software update late last night. Doubt that could have turned subscriptions on. I’ve never received hacker spam through a calendar of all things before, so this really threw me. Thanks.

Calendar hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.