You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro 2020 battery drains in 90 min when on zoom. My battery health says it is normal. What is my first step?

My MacBook Pro 2020 battery drains in 90 min when on zoom. My battery health says it is normal. What is my first step?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 9:04 AM

2 replies

Mar 25, 2021 10:17 AM in response to Dougthepotter

Greetings Dougthepotter!

From your post we see you are having some trouble with Zoom draining your MacBook Pros battery quickly. We can certainly see how that would be an issue and are happy to help. Apps that take a large amount of resources will drain your MacBooks battery quickly. You can try using these optimization tips to make it survive longer: Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.