You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t there treadmill as an exercise that can be tracked with the Apple Watch? Lots of people use a treadmill. I would love to see that added ❤️

I would like my Apple Watch to be able to track my treadmill use. How do I go about getting the ball rolling on this project???

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:31 PM

5 replies

Mar 23, 2021 2:43 PM in response to javaliga

I did chose indoor walk. It doesn’t give the correct distance or the correct amount of calories burned. I went to the gym and used a good quality treadmill and my Apple Watch only showed I burned half of what I actually burned according to the treadmill. My sister has had the same experience as well. We both have the series 5 Apple Watch

Why isn’t there treadmill as an exercise that can be tracked with the Apple Watch? Lots of people use a treadmill. I would love to see that added ❤️

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.