You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No WiFi or Cellular data after update

i have recently updated my iPad to iOS 14.4.1 and now cannot connect to my WIFI. It keeps giving me an incorrect password notification?

Also seems to affected my cellular data too.

I have reset my network settings but still no luck.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 2:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 3:24 AM

Incorrect password for what? Would this be your AppleID Password, or WiFi Password (more likely)?

If you are seeing WiFi password failures, you should restart your WiFi Router. Whilst other devices may be connecting and operating as expected, your router may be blocking connection.

To restart you home router, disconnect power - then wait at least 30 seconds before restarting. When you router has rebooted (which may take several minutes), force-restart your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 19, 2021 3:24 AM in response to gavchard

Incorrect password for what? Would this be your AppleID Password, or WiFi Password (more likely)?

If you are seeing WiFi password failures, you should restart your WiFi Router. Whilst other devices may be connecting and operating as expected, your router may be blocking connection.

To restart you home router, disconnect power - then wait at least 30 seconds before restarting. When you router has rebooted (which may take several minutes), force-restart your iPad:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On an iPad with Face ID: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

No WiFi or Cellular data after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.