You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't reopen jpeg photos in mail all apple devices

Received jpeg photos in mail on MacBook, iPhone and iPad and was able to open and see the photos. I have gone back to the emails 2 days later on all devices and I can't open the jpeg attachments. The writing has turned green in all devices as well.

How can I reopen these photos please.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 10:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 11:00 PM

Hi Shazzy56,

I might be wrong, but ...

if the writing is green, it is likely you are looking at your reply to the e-mail, with just a copy of the e-mail there, in "Sent"

To see the photos again, you may need to locate and view the original e-mail ... in the Inbox ? or where you saved it in a folder ?.

Hope this helps.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2021 11:00 PM in response to Shazzy56

Hi Shazzy56,

I might be wrong, but ...

if the writing is green, it is likely you are looking at your reply to the e-mail, with just a copy of the e-mail there, in "Sent"

To see the photos again, you may need to locate and view the original e-mail ... in the Inbox ? or where you saved it in a folder ?.

Hope this helps.

can't reopen jpeg photos in mail all apple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.