You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get rid of mass amounts of email for this site?

want to delete every email that I have except the newer emails from only the past 3 months

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 3:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 4:17 PM

Hi,

The easiest and quickest way I can think of achieving this would be to press “edit” in the top right of the mail app then press “select all” in the top left.

To deselect the most recent emails tap and hold your finger on the latest email and drag it down the screen. This will deselect all of the ones you wish. After you’ve deselected the emails you wish to keep pressing “bin” will remove them from your inbox.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2021 4:17 PM in response to Desirée69

Hi,

The easiest and quickest way I can think of achieving this would be to press “edit” in the top right of the mail app then press “select all” in the top left.

To deselect the most recent emails tap and hold your finger on the latest email and drag it down the screen. This will deselect all of the ones you wish. After you’ve deselected the emails you wish to keep pressing “bin” will remove them from your inbox.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

how do I get rid of mass amounts of email for this site?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.