You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I upgrade my applecare to AppleCare with Theft and Loss for my iphone 12 pro max that I bought from apple less than a month ago? I thought I bought that but I now notice that it is only the applecare .

Can I upgrade my monthly applecare+ to AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss for my iphone 12 pro max that I bought from apple less than a month ago?

I thought I bought that but I now notice that it is only the monthly regular applecare+. The support pages don't show anything about this scenario.

Thx!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 3:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 3:21 PM

You would need to call Apple Support to see if that is an option.

1 reply

Can I upgrade my applecare to AppleCare with Theft and Loss for my iphone 12 pro max that I bought from apple less than a month ago? I thought I bought that but I now notice that it is only the applecare .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.