You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unblock Website

Can't unlock some websites on iPhone 12 running IOS 14.4.1. I've tried settings/screen time/content & privacy/,etc.; dumping the safari cache & history; and tried Edge. Nothing works. Any additional thoughts?

iPhone

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 12:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 2:55 PM

DocMSS wrote:

Safari says "Access denied. You don't have permission to visit ... on this server." There's a padlock next to the website address. I click on it but nothing happens.

That's either a web server configuration error, or you're attempting to use a URL that the web server maintainers have disallowed.

If you're following a link from elsewhere within the website, contact the web server maintainers and report the link.

If you're modifying URLs or following a URL from elsewhere, the URL is stale or broken or has become non-permitted.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2021 2:55 PM in response to DocMSS

DocMSS wrote:

Safari says "Access denied. You don't have permission to visit ... on this server." There's a padlock next to the website address. I click on it but nothing happens.

That's either a web server configuration error, or you're attempting to use a URL that the web server maintainers have disallowed.

If you're following a link from elsewhere within the website, contact the web server maintainers and report the link.

If you're modifying URLs or following a URL from elsewhere, the URL is stale or broken or has become non-permitted.

Unblock Website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.