You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery isn’t charging do I need a new one?

My iPhone isn’t charging do you think I need a new battery?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 7:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 7:49 AM

Does your iPhone charge using a different cable and plug? If it doesn't, it's likely that you will have to get the battery replaced at an Apple Store or by an Apple Authorised Service Provider. Visit this website for more information: iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support

5 replies

Mar 14, 2021 5:30 AM in response to Lisaramos

I just had the same problem, does your phone charge wirelessly? ( in my case mine did). I took it to apple and they wanted to give me another phone, but they didn’t have any in stock and they would call me when they came in. The following day I was just thinking so I grabbed my cord charger. I powered off my phone, plugged my charger in, then powered my phone back on ( with the charger still attached, and low and behold it started charging and has not giving me

problem in 3 days, still taking a charge after disconnect charging cord and plug it back in. I have iPhone 11 Pro Max. Hope this helps. The apple technician did not even try this.

My battery isn’t charging do I need a new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.