You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I fix my iPhone so I can use it normally again on everything

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 9:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 9:36 PM

Hard846 Said:

"how do I fix my iPhone so I can use it normally again on everything"

-------

Looking to Use it Anew?

If you want to use it like a new device, then you need to install it anew. To do that, perform as instructed here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

IMPORTANT:

Back Up your iPhone First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the new installation.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2021 9:36 PM in response to Hard846

Hard846 Said:

"how do I fix my iPhone so I can use it normally again on everything"

-------

Looking to Use it Anew?

If you want to use it like a new device, then you need to install it anew. To do that, perform as instructed here: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

IMPORTANT:

Back Up your iPhone First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the new installation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.