You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV not work

Apple TV not work and remote

Can you help me what can I do

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 9:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 9:57 PM

AishaM.0 Said:

"Apple TV not work Apple TV not work and remote Can you help me what can I do"

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Reset it to Factory Settings:

Logout first, by removing accounts in settings. If there are not so many settings to be concerned of, then factory reset it.

Go Here: Reset or Restore your Apple TV (3rd Generation) or Earlier - Apple Support

B. Try What is Shown Here:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 26, 2021 9:57 PM in response to AishaM.0

AishaM.0 Said:

"Apple TV not work Apple TV not work and remote Can you help me what can I do"

-------

Some Thoughts:

A. Reset it to Factory Settings:

Logout first, by removing accounts in settings. If there are not so many settings to be concerned of, then factory reset it.

Go Here: Reset or Restore your Apple TV (3rd Generation) or Earlier - Apple Support

B. Try What is Shown Here:

Feb 26, 2021 10:23 PM in response to AishaM.0

AishaM.0 Said:

"Apple TV not work Apple TV not work and remote: I cannot do anything"

-------

Some Thoughts:

• Remote:

So, does the remote not work? When you press it, do you hear a "Tapping" sound? If not, then replace the batteries. Try this Link: If your Apple TV Remote Isn’t Working - Apple Support

• Having Reset the Device:

If you have reset the device, then remove the iCloud Account and Apple ID in the Settings menu. Then, power off your Apple TV for 30 Seconds. Next, add the Logins back.

• AirPlay:

See if you can connect it, successfully.

Try this Link: Use AirPlay to Stream Video or Mirror your Device’s Screen - Apple Support

• Get a new Apple TV:

If this is an older device, then maybe use this as a good reason to upgrade to one of the more recent version (past Version 3). In all, if nothing above works, then go for a new Apple TV – Simple enough.

Apple TV not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.