You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I cancel my subscription but have my iCloud paid do I still keep my music?

So basically I want to cancel my subscription with Apple Music, not because of anything serious but I have iCloud that I’m paying for which saves all my music so if I cancel the subscription does my music stay?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 5:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 6:05 AM

You can keep your music without any problem if you imported it from your laptop (so any kind of record/music you downloaded from anywhere) or even if you paid for it some years ago with iTunes.

But if this music comes from Apple Music, then you'll lose them in the sense that you cannot use them until you subscribe again.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2021 6:05 AM in response to WilliamMurumbi

You can keep your music without any problem if you imported it from your laptop (so any kind of record/music you downloaded from anywhere) or even if you paid for it some years ago with iTunes.

But if this music comes from Apple Music, then you'll lose them in the sense that you cannot use them until you subscribe again.

If I cancel my subscription but have my iCloud paid do I still keep my music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.