You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods charging case is completely dead

I got wireless AirPods 5 days ago. I have barely used them and treat them like they are gold. The charging case is completely dead. No lights at all. I have the lid open and push the button for 15 seconds, nothing at all happens

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 8:15 AM

Hello ereed1221,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your new AirPods charging case is not showing any lights at all. We know how I important it is for your AirPods to be working properly. Place your AirPods in the charging case and then plug your charging cord into the charging case and allow it to charge for at least 15 minutes. If the case is not charging, the steps from this article may help:

If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 11, 2021 8:15 AM in response to ereed1221

Hello ereed1221,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your new AirPods charging case is not showing any lights at all. We know how I important it is for your AirPods to be working properly. Place your AirPods in the charging case and then plug your charging cord into the charging case and allow it to charge for at least 15 minutes. If the case is not charging, the steps from this article may help:

If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

Best Regards.

AirPods charging case is completely dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.