You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble connecting my Apple TV to my iPhone screen mirroring

My screen mirroring stopped in middle of program I was watching on my tv using Apple TV and ever since does not connect and is unable to use screen mirroring

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 4:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 7:51 PM

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

I.m.o., first suspect is the home network. If the distances to the router aren’t any issue, then check the Wi-Fi channels of neighboring networks, and see if you can configure a channel on the router that doesn’t overlap with others. Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 9, 2021 7:51 PM in response to chitra110

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

I.m.o., first suspect is the home network. If the distances to the router aren’t any issue, then check the Wi-Fi channels of neighboring networks, and see if you can configure a channel on the router that doesn’t overlap with others. Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Having trouble connecting my Apple TV to my iPhone screen mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.