You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am smothered with scam calls and scam texts and my iphone is supposed to block the phone scam however it does not

I have an Apple iPhone 6, and I am smothered with scam call and scam text I block the scam phone numbers however those same numbers keep me My apple phone that I paid a lot of money for will not block scan numbers like it is supposed to and I am about ready to change numbers to get rid of at least one scammer that text me about 5 times a day,

Gilbert Brown

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:25 AM

gilbertfromeast ridge wrote:

I have an Apple iPhone 6, and I am smothered with scam call and scam text I block the scam phone numbers however those same numbers keep me My apple phone that I paid a lot of money for will not block scan numbers like it is supposed to and I am about ready to change numbers to get rid of at least one scammer that text me about 5 times a day,

Gilbert Brown

the spammers are spoofing that number when they are actually using a different phone number to call/text you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2021 10:25 AM in response to gilbertfromeast ridge

gilbertfromeast ridge wrote:

Gilbert Brown

the spammers are spoofing that number when they are actually using a different phone number to call/text you.

I am smothered with scam calls and scam texts and my iphone is supposed to block the phone scam however it does not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.