You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared playlist with family member

Hello, I have such a question. I use Apple Music and I want to ask if it has a feature where men can share and edit one playlist of songs from another family member. Thank you

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 11:53 AM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2021 2:16 PM in response to dankopankoo

Hi dankopankoo,

We're glad you're contacting Apple Support Communities for help sharing a playlist through Apple Music. While it's possible to share playlists between family members and other Apple Music users, there isn't an option to edit the playlists shared from other users.

Here's a great resource with detailed instructions to set this up and see what your family and friends are listening to:

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

Shared playlist with family member

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.