You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wacom tablet not working catalina 10.15.17

Hi,

Ever since I updated my OS to catalina the wacom driver for my 22 HD cintiq stops working if I unplug it from the macbook. No driver detected.

After weeks it randomly started working again after much back and forth with a wacom support person. None of his solutions did anything it just started working for some reason...

meanwhile my wacom intuos 4 still works with the driver.

The 22 is out of action again.

Anyone else solved this...???

Sacha

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 8:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 6:35 PM

Since you were working with Wacom support I would assume they had you install their latest driver and the driver is compatible with your OS. So that would mean you either have a hardware issue or you have some third party software installed that is interfering with the Wacom driver.

Run the Apple Diagnostics to see if any hardware issues are detected.

To look for software issues run EtreCheck and post the report here using the "Additional Text" icon which looks like a piece of paper.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2021 6:35 PM in response to sacha226

Since you were working with Wacom support I would assume they had you install their latest driver and the driver is compatible with your OS. So that would mean you either have a hardware issue or you have some third party software installed that is interfering with the Wacom driver.

Run the Apple Diagnostics to see if any hardware issues are detected.

To look for software issues run EtreCheck and post the report here using the "Additional Text" icon which looks like a piece of paper.

wacom tablet not working catalina 10.15.17

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.