You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a question about my monthly billings for Apple Music?

I have a question about my monthly billing for Apple Music. It varies by date and amount.

For example, 11/21/20 I was billed $2.99, then on 11/22 is was billed 2.99 again. Then on 12.11.20 I was billed $6.99. Same issues with October and November Billing. I thought I paid a single rate for my plan each month. thanks for your help.

Fred Cover

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 12:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 3:07 PM

Estifred,

There is no cost for the Music app. if you have a subscription to the Apple Music streaming service, it will cost $9.99 + tax (USD) per month after the free trial ends.

To see what those recent charges are for, follow the steps in here:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 1, 2021 3:07 PM in response to estifred

Estifred,

There is no cost for the Music app. if you have a subscription to the Apple Music streaming service, it will cost $9.99 + tax (USD) per month after the free trial ends.

To see what those recent charges are for, follow the steps in here:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

i have a question about my monthly billings for Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.